The renowned American business magazine “Forbes” is famous for its lists and rankings. Recently, the magazine released its “30 under 30” list, naming 30 people under 30 years of age who have made a significant impact on modern life as entrepreneurs, sport stars, activists, artists or in other fields. Magnus Carlsen is one of them!
Forbes 30 under 30 list
Forbes fifth annual European list of 30 people under 30 years, covers young visionary leaders and impact makers in 13 different categories, such as Art & Culture, Finance, Entertainment or Sports & Games.
Some names might ring a bell:
- Cara Delevingne – Model and social justice warrior for climate change
- Hanno Renner – Co-Founder of the HR platform Personio
- Greta Thunberg – Swedish environmentalist
- Fallon Sherrock – First woman to win several PDC World Championship matches in darts
- Magnus Carlsen – Chess World Champion.
However, Carlsen barely made it on the list – after all, he is is already 29 years old.
But for more than a decade Carlsen’s constant power demonstration in chess has left a small dent in the universe. Back in 2013, when Carlsen became World Champion (and worked as a model G-Star Raw)
TIME magazine already considered him to be one of the most influential people in the world.
There are plenty of reasons to have Carlsen on this list and there are hundreds of pages on the internet which confirm his impact.
Source: chess base.com